Click any of these questions to see the answer we gave. If you’ve got anything to add, you disagree or you want to ask a further questions, please use the comments section at the bottom of each page. We read all the comments and they help us and other people reading the site.
What is a school council?
- How do I get the school council communicating with the whole school?
- How do we decide which projects to tackle first?
- How do I know if my school council is successful?
- How do we stop our school council being a moaning shop?
Do such things as School Council points of reference exist?
We've just started our school council. What advice would you give?
- What can we do to make people listen to the pupil voice
- As a member of the school council do I have the right to tell other students what to do during school hours?
- What things can school council do to help the school? Ideas will also be needed!?
- Why do we have school councils? Would it be the same if we never had councils in school?
- Should difficult children be allowed on the school council?
If you’d like an answer to a different question, just ask us below – we’ll answer as soon as possible (usually within a day).
And feel free to find out more about our school council support programme.