Click any of these questions to see the answer we gave. If you’ve got anything to add, you disagree or you want to ask a further questions, please use the comments section at the bottom of each page. We read all the comments and they help us and other people reading the site.
How do I get SEN voices heard in a mainstream school?
- How do I create a student voice policy?
- How do we ensure students' views are heard by the Governing Body?
- How do we get students involved in all decisions that affect them?
- Can you use curriculum subjects to improve student voice?
Have you any ideas that I can use for an assembly to assist me with increasing membership of committees?
- How can we run a school council without tutor groups?
If you’d like an answer to a different question, just ask us below – we’ll answer as soon as possible (usually within a day).