Summary: Ongoing support for an academic year to work closely with students and staff to breathe new life into student voice or your school council and to make sure its active, fun and sustainable for the future!
More info: Sometimes one-off training doesn’t help you to achieve as much as you’d like. It might give you inspiration, but often this is lost when you get back to your normal day and the challenges this presents.
This programme of support, over the course of an academic year, will work with you and your students to energise your school council or student voice and build a sustainable model for the future:
- Training and long term support for students
- Mentoring and long term support for staff
- A tailored and needs-based approach for individual schools.
- Resource support from involver.
- Access to involver’s online student voice audit tool
- Sustainable, not ‘one off’ training support.
- Training for pupils and teachers (key to success!).
- Make your student voice and school council READY for ACTION!
We work with you and your pupils to get to the heart of how student voice could be improve and develop a year-long plan to deliver this. This includes giving the online tools to your students to evaluate student voice in your school at the start and end of the year to ensure that progression is made.
Length: An academic year, starting at any point.
Who’s it for: Primary, secondary or special schools. PRUs and colleges.
Cost: Ongoing support will cost around £1,000 (+VAT and expenses). It will vary from school to school, so get in touch to discuss.
To find our more or to book:
020 3411 3294