The Charlemagne Youth Prize is a prize for young Europeans who have a running project working with and learning about other Europeans.
A deadline extension to 15 February has been announced.
- It is a prize open to young people from 16 to 30, independent of studies or profession, to which you can enroll as an individual or as a group;
- The main focus is European integration, so the project can be anything related to promoting this concept;
- One of the main requirements to participate is that the project should already have been launched by the deadline for applications (now 15.02.2016) – on the other hand, it can already have finished, or be still running in 2016.
- There is a ceremony for the 28 selected projects from all Member States, held in Aachen, Germany, by the President of the European Parliament.
- The three best projects will be awarded a prize (€5,000 for the first, €3,000 for the second and €2,000 for the third) and as part of the prize, the laureates will be invited to visit the European Parliament (in Brussels or in Strasbourg).
All related information can be found here:
(contact for related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org)